Who has access to your personal data
To ensure the provision of our services, personal data may be passed on or processed by other recipients of personal data. We would like to share with you all of the potential recipients who may have access to personal data.
The following recipients have access to your personal data:
- employers to whom your personal data will be provided when using the service based on your response to their offer;
- accounting service provider, company TaxCounting, s.r.o.;
- external staff who provide us with their services, such as programmers, network administrators etc.;
- DigitalOcean, LLC, a cloud services company. The company is located outside the EU, but only data centers in EU are used for storage of personal data;
- Amazon Web Services, Inc., a cloud services company. The company is located outside the EU, but only data centers in EU are used for storage of personal data;
- Company Wildbit, LLC, which provides the Postmark service. The company is located outside the EU, and the transfer is carried out on the basis of appropriate safeguards, as data processing agreement was concluded including standard contractual clauses according to the Article 46 GDPR;
- Google Ireland Limited, which provides the Google G Suite service;
- Company Keyword LLC. (Ottomatik), which provides data backup on our servers, which are provided by Amazon company and data are stored at Franfurt.